Jump to Main Content
- Taotao Zhu; Xiangju Ye; Qiaoqiao Zhang; Zhenzhen Hui; Xuchun Wang; Shifu Chen
- Journal of hazardous materials 2019 v.367 pp. 277-285
- benzaldehyde; benzyl alcohol; carbon dioxide; electrons; gold; hydrogen; hydrogen production; irradiation; nanosheets; nitrogen fixation; oxidation; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; protons
- ... In this study, a new photocatalytic reaction system for simultaneous selective oxidation of aromatic alcohols to corresponding aldehydes and reduction of protons to H2 has been developed. The results reveal that compared with pure ZnIn2S4, the ZnIn2S4 photocatalysts modified with noble metal gold (Au/ZnIn2S4) significantly promote the photocatalytic performance. Among them, the 0.5% Au/ZnIn2S4 nan ...
- Mingming Guo; Kan Li; Lizhong Liu; Hongbo Zhang; Weimin Guo; Xiaofang Hu; Xianglong Meng; Jinping Jia; Tonghua Sun
- Journal of hazardous materials 2019 v.380 pp. 120905
- aluminum; batteries; benzaldehyde; catalysts; catalytic activity; cobalt; combustion; copper; ions; lithium; manganese; manganese oxides; nickel; porous media; surface area; toluene; volatile organic compounds; wastes
- ... Valuable metals such as manganese, cobalt, nickel and copper are recycled from spent ternary lithium-ions batteries (LiBs) and are considered as the active metal precursor to prepare based-manganese multi oxide for VOCs oxidation. The results of characterization analysis indicate that the catalyst from spent LiBs shows larger specific surface area of 26.80 m2/g as well as abundant mesoporous struc ...