Jump to Main Content
- R. Raji; K.G. Gopchandran
- Journal of hazardous materials 2019 v.368 pp. 345-357
- Raman spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; coprecipitation; dyes; electrons; flowers; geometry; gold; nanogold; organic wastes; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; photostability; scanning electron microscopy; solar radiation; surface area; toxicity; transmission electron microscopy; zinc oxide
- ... ZnO:Au nanostructures with tunable surface Plasmon band were synthesizedvia co-precipitation method. X-ray diffraction analysis, high resolution transmission electron microscopy and Raman spectra confirmed the hexagonal wurtzite phase for these ZnO:Au nanostructures with preferential growth along the (101) plane. The selective enhancement in the intensity of Raman band due to the excited free elec ...
- Taotao Zhu; Xiangju Ye; Qiaoqiao Zhang; Zhenzhen Hui; Xuchun Wang; Shifu Chen
- Journal of hazardous materials 2019 v.367 pp. 277-285
- benzaldehyde; benzyl alcohol; carbon dioxide; electrons; gold; hydrogen; hydrogen production; irradiation; nanosheets; nitrogen fixation; oxidation; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; protons
- ... In this study, a new photocatalytic reaction system for simultaneous selective oxidation of aromatic alcohols to corresponding aldehydes and reduction of protons to H2 has been developed. The results reveal that compared with pure ZnIn2S4, the ZnIn2S4 photocatalysts modified with noble metal gold (Au/ZnIn2S4) significantly promote the photocatalytic performance. Among them, the 0.5% Au/ZnIn2S4 nan ...