Jump to Main Content
- Taotao Zhu; Xiangju Ye; Qiaoqiao Zhang; Zhenzhen Hui; Xuchun Wang; Shifu Chen
- Journal of hazardous materials 2019 v.367 pp. 277-285
- benzaldehyde; benzyl alcohol; carbon dioxide; electrons; gold; hydrogen; hydrogen production; irradiation; nanosheets; nitrogen fixation; oxidation; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; protons
- ... In this study, a new photocatalytic reaction system for simultaneous selective oxidation of aromatic alcohols to corresponding aldehydes and reduction of protons to H2 has been developed. The results reveal that compared with pure ZnIn2S4, the ZnIn2S4 photocatalysts modified with noble metal gold (Au/ZnIn2S4) significantly promote the photocatalytic performance. Among them, the 0.5% Au/ZnIn2S4 nan ...
- Shuiliang Yao; Zhizong Chen; Shan Weng; Linai Mao; Xuming Zhang; Jingyi Han; Zuliang Wu; Hao Lu; Xiujuan Tang; Boqiong Jiang; Tomohiro Nozaki
- Journal of hazardous materials 2019 v.373 pp. 698-704
- ambient temperature; carbon dioxide; carbonates; catalysts; desorption; gold; greenhouse gas emissions; methane; methane production; oxidation; oxygen
- ... The plasma-catalytic oxidation of methane (CH₄) is a potential reaction for controlling CH₄ emissions at low temperatures. However, the mechanism of the CH₄ plasma-catalytic oxidation is still unknown, which inhibits the further optimization of the oxidation process. Herein, a CH₄ oxidation mechanism over an Au/γ-Al₂O₃ catalyst was proposed based on our experimental findings. CH₄ is first decompos ...