Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Jianwei, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2019 v.379 pp. 120756
- bisulfites; esters; hydrolysis; manganese; manganese dioxide; organometallic compounds; oxidation; oxygen; pH; parathion-methyl; pollution; soil water; toxicity
- ... Although bisulfite is able to activate manganese oxides for enhanced oxidation of organic contaminants with donor-electron functions, the removal mechanisms for some esters remain poorly understood. In this study, we investigated the bisulfite/MnO2-accelerated transformation of methyl parathion (MP), a recalcitrant and toxic organophosphorus pesticide (OPP). The removal rate constants of MP depend ...
- Song, Jianwei, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2019 v.377 pp. 24-33
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; benzene; biomass; byproducts; catalysts; energy efficiency; equipment; fluorenes; furfural; gasification; liquids; models; naphthalene; nickel; scanning electron microscopy; silica; steam; synergism; synthesis gas; thermogravimetry; toluene; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Tar formation during biomass gasification is undesirable due to the decreased energy efficiency and increased costs for maintaining downstream equipment. The hybrid non-thermal plasma-catalysis method is considered to be a promising alternative, since it overcomes the disadvantages arising from both catalyst deactivation during catalytic reforming and the formation of undesirable liquid by-product ...