Jump to Main Content
- Shen, Wenli; Qu, Yuanyuan; Pei, Xiaofang; Li, Shuzhen; You, Shengnan; Wang, Jingwei; Zhang, Zhaojing; Zhou, Jiti
- Journal of hazardous materials 2017 v.321 pp. 299-306
- p-nitrophenol, etc ; Aspergillus; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; catalysts; catalytic activity; gold; moieties; nanogold; nanoparticles; stabilizers; surface plasmon resonance; transmission electron microscopy; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... A facile one-pot eco-friendly process for synthesis of gold nanoparticles (AuNPs) with high catalytic activity was achieved using cell-free extracts of Aspergillus sp. WL-Au as reducing, capping and stabilizing agents. The surface plasmon resonance band of UV–vis spectrum at 532nm confirmed the presence of AuNPs. Transmission electron microscopy images showed that quite uniform spherical AuNPs wer ...
- Gerent, Giles G.; Spinelli, Almir
- Journal of hazardous materials 2017 v.330 pp. 105-115
- p-nitrophenol, etc ; catalysts; chlorides; electrochemistry; glassy carbon electrode; humans; isomers; magnetite; nanoparticles; platinum; polymers; rain; surface area; urine; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... A glassy carbon electrode was modified with magnetite and platinum nanoparticles stabilized with 3-n-propyl-4-picoline silsesquioxane chloride. This chemically-modified electrode is proposed for the first time for the individual or simultaneous electrochemical detection of nitrophenol isomers. Nanoparticles act as catalysts and also increase the surface area. The polymer stabilizes the particles a ...