Jump to Main Content
- Ding, Congcong; Cheng, Wencai; Wang, Xiangxue; Wu, Zhen-Yu; Sun, Yubing; Chen, Changlun; Wang, Xiangke; Yu, Shu-Hong
- Journal of hazardous materials 2016 v.313 pp. 253-261
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; aquatic environment; chemical bonding; copper; heavy metals; ionic strength; lead; models; nanofibers; nickel; pH; sorption
- ... The competitive sorption of Pb(II), Cu(II) and Ni(II) on the uniform carbonaceous nanofibers (CNFs) was investigated in binary/ternary-metal systems. The pH-dependent sorption of Pb(II), Cu(II) and Ni(II) on CNFs was independent of ionic strength, indicating that inner-sphere surface complexation dominated sorption Pb(II), Cu(II) and Ni(II) on CNFs. The maximum sorption capacities of Pb(II), Cu(II ...
- Li, Yifan; Sun, Jianhui; Sun, Sheng- Peng
- Journal of hazardous materials 2016 v.313 pp. 193-200
- EDTA (chelating agent); calcium; chelates; chelating agents; chloroform; cobalt; copper; free radicals; hydrogen peroxide; hydroxyl radicals; iron; isopropyl alcohol; magnesium; manganese; metal ions; models; pH; superoxide anion
- ... In this work, we report a novel Mn²⁺-mediated Fenton-like process based on Fe(III)-NTA complex that is super-efficient at circumneutral pH range. Kinetics experiments showed that the presence of Mn²⁺ significantly enhanced the effectiveness of Fe(III)-NTA complex catalyzed Fenton-like reaction. The degradation rate constant of crotamiton (CRMT), a model compound, by the Fe(III)- NTA_Mn²⁺ Fenton-li ...