Jump to Main Content
- Yin, Cheng; Cai, Jinjun; Gao, Lingfei; Yin, Jingya; Zhou, Jicheng
- Journal of hazardous materials 2016 v.305 pp. 15-20
- p-nitrophenol, etc ; activated carbon; catalysts; catalytic activity; equations; hydroxyl radicals; irradiation; kinetics; manganese oxides; microwave radiation; nanoparticles; oxidants; oxidation; oxygen; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... A new microwave catalytic oxidation process based on two kinds of catalysts, the commercially available activated carbon (AC) and Mn2O3 nanoparticle modified AC (Mn2O3/AC), was reported for the degradation of 4-nitrophenol (4-NP) without adding any oxidant. Effects of microwave power, catalyst dosage, irradiation time, and initial concentration for the degradation efficiency were studied. Results ...
- You, Jyun-Guo; Shanmugam, Chandirasekar; Liu, Yao-Wen; Yu, Cheng-Ju; Tseng, Wei-Lung
- Journal of hazardous materials 2016
- p-nitrophenol, etc ; catalysts; catalytic activity; electrostatic interactions; hydrogenation; ions; ligands; nanoparticles; pH; palladium; particle size; platinum; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Most of the previously reported studies have focused on the change in the size, morphology, and composition of metal nanocatalysts for improving their catalytic activity. Herein, we report poly(diallyldimethylammonium chloride) [PDDA]-stabilized nanoparticles (NPs) of platinum (Pt) and palladium (Pd) as highly active and efficient catalysts for hydrogenation of 4-nitrophenol (4-NP) in the presence ...