Jump to Main Content
- Chiou, Jau-Rung; Lai, Bo-Hung; Hsu, Kai-Chih; Chen, Dong-Hwang
- Journal of hazardous materials 2013 v.248-249 pp. 394-400
- p-nitrophenol, etc ; activation energy; aminophenols; aqueous solutions; catalysts; catalytic activity; iron oxides; nanoparticles; nanosilver; pH; reducing agents; silver; temperature; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Silver/iron oxide composite nanoparticles have been synthesized successfully via a facile one-pot green route by the use of l-arginine, which created an aqueous solution of about pH 10 and acted as a reducing agent for the successive formation of iron oxide and Ag nanoparticles. The product was characterized to be silver-coated iron oxide and iron oxide hydroxide composite nanoparticles with a mea ...
- Tao, Hu-Chun; Wei, Xue-Yan; Zhang, Li-Juan; Lei, Tao; Xu, Nan
- Journal of hazardous materials 2013 v.254-255 pp. 236-241
- p-nitrophenol, etc ; air; catalysts; cost effectiveness; electrodes; hydrogen peroxide; iron; pH; wastewater treatment; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... This study confirmed the feasibility of natural limonite working as the iron catalyst for the PNP wastewater treatment in the BES-Fenton system. After the start-up period of the BES-Fenton systems, air and limonite powder were injected into the cathode chamber as the original materials for manufacturing Fenton reagents of H2O2 and Fe(II) respectively. The experiment parameters like pH, external re ...