Jump to Main Content
- Chiou, Jau-Rung; Lai, Bo-Hung; Hsu, Kai-Chih; Chen, Dong-Hwang
- Journal of hazardous materials 2013 v.248-249 pp. 394-400
- p-nitrophenol, etc ; activation energy; aminophenols; aqueous solutions; catalysts; catalytic activity; iron oxides; nanoparticles; nanosilver; pH; reducing agents; silver; temperature; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Silver/iron oxide composite nanoparticles have been synthesized successfully via a facile one-pot green route by the use of l-arginine, which created an aqueous solution of about pH 10 and acted as a reducing agent for the successive formation of iron oxide and Ag nanoparticles. The product was characterized to be silver-coated iron oxide and iron oxide hydroxide composite nanoparticles with a mea ...
- Lai, Bo; Chen, Zhaoyu; Zhou, Yuexi; Yang, Ping; Wang, Juling; Chen, Zhiqiang
- Journal of hazardous materials 2013 v.250-251 pp. 220-228
- p-nitrophenol, etc ; aqueous solutions; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; ions; iron; irradiation; pH; reducing agents; wastewater; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... In this study, the US–ZVI system was used to produce the strong reductants including H and nascent Fe2+ ions to eliminate the toxicity of the high concentration p-nitrophenol (PNP) wastewater. The effect of the reactor structure, initial pH, ZVI dosage, ultrasonic power and initial PNP concentration on the removal efficiency of PNP from water was investigated intensively. The results show that a h ...