Jump to Main Content
- Sandy, Edward H., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2013 v.260 pp. 947-954
- glyphosate; isotopes; mechanistic models; orthophosphates; oxygen; phosphonates; phosphorus; photolysis; photooxidation; ultraviolet radiation
- ... The degradation of phosphonates in the natural environment constitutes a major route by which orthophosphate (Pi) is regenerated from organic phosphorus and recently implicated in marine methane production, with ramifications to environmental pollution issues and global climate change concerns. This work explores the application of stable oxygen isotope analysis in elucidating the CP bond cleavage ...
- Hsu, Sandy H.J., et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2013 v.244-245 pp. 637-644
- adolescents; blood serum; body mass index; childhood; linear models; males; perfluorocarbons; regression analysis; thyroid function; thyrotropin; thyroxine; urinalysis; young adults
- ... Perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs) have been widely used in a variety of products worldwide for years. However, the effect of PFCs on thyroid function has not yet been clearly defined. We recruited 567 subjects (aged 12–30 years) in a population-based cohort of adolescents and young adults with abnormal urinalysis in the childhood to determine the relationship between serum level of PFCs and the leve ...