Jump to Main Content
- Cui, Zeng-Hui, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2019 v.379 pp. 120806
- 4-chlorophenol; adsorption; catalysts; ferric oxide; gamma radiation; hydrophobicity; hydroxyl radicals; irradiation; moieties; nanoparticles; p-nitrophenol; phenol; photocatalysis; pollutants; synergism; wastewater treatment
- ... Photocatalytic degradation by efficient and easy recyclable semiconductor-catalysts is an ideal way to solve the environmental problem. A series of Fe2O3/Polystyrene (Fe2O3/PS) composite fibers with hydrophobic property were obtained by the electrospinning and γ-Ray irradiation methods. The γ-Ray irradiation treatment not only formed steady micro-nano construction of nanoparticles and fiber, but a ...
- Diao, Zeng-Hui, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2017 v.327 pp. 108-115
- EDTA (chelating agent); adsorption; catalysts; ciprofloxacin; decarboxylation; ethylene; hydrogen peroxide; hydroxylation; iron; microparticles; oxidation; piperazine; silica; synergism
- ... In this study, the application of FeS2/SiO2 microspheres as a catalyst to activate H2O2 for the degradation of ciprofloxacin (CIP) was systematically investigated. Results demonstrated that the presence of SiO2 microspheres on the surface of FeS2 could effectively make the reaction of aqueous Fe²⁺ and H2O2 smoothly continuous by controlling the release of aqueous Fe²⁺ from FeS2. Nearly 100% of CIP ...