Jump to Main Content
- Kyunghoon Choi; Sungjun Bae; Woojin Lee
- Journal of hazardous materials 2014 v.280 pp. 31-37
- benzaldehyde; benzoic acid; benzyl alcohol; carbon dioxide; gases; hydroxyl radicals; iron; oxidation; pyrite; soil vapor extraction; spectroscopy; toluene
- ... Degradation of off-gas toluene from a toluene reservoir and a soil vapor extraction (SVE) process was investigated in a continuous pyrite Fenton system. The removal of off-gas toluene from the toluene reservoir was >95% by 8h in the pyrite Fenton system, while it was ∼97% by 3h in classic Fenton system and then rapidly decreased to initial level by 8h. Continuous consumption of low Fe(II) concentr ...
- Taotao Zhu; Xiangju Ye; Qiaoqiao Zhang; Zhenzhen Hui; Xuchun Wang; Shifu Chen
- Journal of hazardous materials 2019 v.367 pp. 277-285
- benzaldehyde; benzyl alcohol; carbon dioxide; electrons; gold; hydrogen; hydrogen production; irradiation; nanosheets; nitrogen fixation; oxidation; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; protons
- ... In this study, a new photocatalytic reaction system for simultaneous selective oxidation of aromatic alcohols to corresponding aldehydes and reduction of protons to H2 has been developed. The results reveal that compared with pure ZnIn2S4, the ZnIn2S4 photocatalysts modified with noble metal gold (Au/ZnIn2S4) significantly promote the photocatalytic performance. Among them, the 0.5% Au/ZnIn2S4 nan ...