Jump to Main Content
- Chiou, Jau-Rung; Lai, Bo-Hung; Hsu, Kai-Chih; Chen, Dong-Hwang
- Journal of hazardous materials 2013 v.248-249 pp. 394-400
- p-nitrophenol, etc ; activation energy; aminophenols; aqueous solutions; catalysts; catalytic activity; iron oxides; nanoparticles; nanosilver; pH; reducing agents; silver; temperature; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Silver/iron oxide composite nanoparticles have been synthesized successfully via a facile one-pot green route by the use of l-arginine, which created an aqueous solution of about pH 10 and acted as a reducing agent for the successive formation of iron oxide and Ag nanoparticles. The product was characterized to be silver-coated iron oxide and iron oxide hydroxide composite nanoparticles with a mea ...
- Narayanan, Kannan Badri; Sakthivel, Natarajan
- Journal of hazardous materials 2011 v.189 no.1-2 pp. 519-525
- p-nitrophenol, etc ; nanocrystals; scanning electron microscopy; fungi; catalytic activity; reaction kinetics; sodium; transmission electron microscopy; mycelium; spectroscopy; gold; Calonectria kyotensis; aminophenols; models; nanocomposites; pollutants; toxicity; nanogold; X-ray diffraction; catalysts; reducing agents; biocomposites; recycling; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... Greener synthesis of nanogold-biocomposite by fungus, Cylindrocladium floridanum was reported in this study. Results revealed that when cultured in static condition for a period of 7d, the fungus accumulated gold nanoparticles on the surface of the mycelia. Bionanocomposites with Au nanocrystals were characterized by UV–Vis spectroscopy, XRD, SEM, EDX and high-resolution TEM. The SPR band of UV–Vi ...