Jump to Main Content
- Taotao Zhu; Xiangju Ye; Qiaoqiao Zhang; Zhenzhen Hui; Xuchun Wang; Shifu Chen
- Journal of hazardous materials 2019 v.367 pp. 277-285
- benzaldehyde; benzyl alcohol; carbon dioxide; electrons; gold; hydrogen; hydrogen production; irradiation; nanosheets; nitrogen fixation; oxidation; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; protons
- ... In this study, a new photocatalytic reaction system for simultaneous selective oxidation of aromatic alcohols to corresponding aldehydes and reduction of protons to H2 has been developed. The results reveal that compared with pure ZnIn2S4, the ZnIn2S4 photocatalysts modified with noble metal gold (Au/ZnIn2S4) significantly promote the photocatalytic performance. Among them, the 0.5% Au/ZnIn2S4 nan ...
- Xuejiao Zhou; Ye Wang; Yang Wang; Mingyi Zhang; Hong Gao; Xitian Zhang
- Journal of hazardous materials 2020 v.388 pp. 121759
- carbon; carbon nanofibers; carbon nitride; gold; hydrogen; hydrogen production; nanogold; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; powders; rhodamines; solar energy; surface plasmon resonance; wastewater treatment
- ... Ultrathin g-C₃N₄ nanolayers were uniformly assembled on Au nanoparticles (NPs) decorated carbon nanofiber (CNFs) by a facile gas-solid approach. The mean thickness of g-C₃N₄ shell layers on CNFs-Au supports was about 22.5 nm. The ternary system of as-prepared photocatalysts with superior uniformly core-shell nanostructures present enhanced photocatalytic properties. The rate constants (rhodamine B ...