Jump to Main Content
- Guan, Yidong, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2018 v.360 pp. 536-543
- ammonium nitrogen; biofilters; bioreactors; chemical oxygen demand; denitrification; landfill leachates; nitrification; nitrogen
- ... The decentralized bioreactor is a promising process for landfill leachate (LL) treatment, however, it is often confronted with various forms of shock loadings. To explore the robustness of bioreactors to the long-lasting substrate shocks, a long-term study of over 90 days was carried out to investigate the effects of nitrogen (mainly ammonium nitrogen, NH4-N) and organic (in terms of chemical oxyg ...
- Guan, Yidong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2016 v.317 pp. 385-393
- X-ray diffraction; adsorption; chromium; heavy metals; nanocomposites; nanosheets; pH; photocatalysis; photooxidation; synergism; transmission electron microscopy; wastewater
- ... Clean-up of wastewaters with coexisting heavy metals and organic contaminants is a huge issue worldwide. In this study, a novel anatase/titanate nanosheet composite material (labeled as TNS) synthesized through a one-step hydrothermal reaction was demonstrated to achieve the goal of simultaneous removal of Cr(VI) and 4-cholophenol (4-CP) from water. TEM and XRD analyses indicated the TNS was a nan ...