Jump to Main Content
- Singh, Dileep Kumar, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of hazardous materials 2014 v.265 pp. 233-241
- Achromobacter; Klebsiella; RNA; adverse effects; bacteria; bacterial proteins; dose response; endosulfan; genes; magnesium sulfate; outer membrane proteins; plasmids; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; polypeptides; porins; soil; sulfur
- ... Three bacterial strains identified as Klebsiella sp. M3, Achromobacter sp. M6 and Rhodococcus sp. M2 were isolated by soil enrichment with endosulfan followed by shake flask enrichment technique. They were efficiently degrading endosulfan in the NSM (non sulfur medium) broth. Degradation of endosulfan was faster with the cell free extract of bacterial cells grown in the sulfur deficient medium (NS ...
- Singh, Dileep Kumar, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2016
- Aspergillus fumigatus; Aspergillus terreus; Beauveria bassiana; Food and Agriculture Organization; Isaria fumosorosea; cadmium; chromium; copper; fungi; irrigation rates; lead; metal tolerance; nickel; root growth; zinc
- ... In the present study, five fungal strains viz., Aspergillus terreus AML02, Paecilomyces fumosoroseus 4099, Beauveria bassiana 4580, Aspergillus terreus PD-17, Aspergillus fumigatus PD-18, were screened for simultaneous multimetal removal. Highest metal tolerance index for each individual metal viz., Cd, Cr, Cu, Ni, Pb and Zn (500mg/L) was recorded for A.fumigatus for the metals (Cd, 0.72; Cu, 0.72 ...