Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Haitao, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2014 v.274 pp. 404-412
- Vicia faba; cadmium; carbon nanotubes; crops; faba beans; heavy metals; industrialization; lead; leaves; oxidative stress; phytotoxicity; risk; seedlings
- ... Increasing industrialization of multi-walled carbon nanotubes (MWCNTs) would inevitably lead to their release into the environment and combination with heavy metals. However, studies concerning the combined effects of MWCNTs and heavy metals on agricultural crops are limited. Herein, effects and mechanisms of carboxylated MWCNTs (MWCNTs-COOH) (2.5, 5 and 10mg/L) and their combination with 20μM Pb ...
- Liu, Haitao, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2011 v.198 pp. 376-380
- carbon dioxide; equations; reaction kinetics; thermal degradation
- ... The thermal decomposition behavior and reaction kinetics of dimethylhexane-1,6-dicarbamate (HDC) were investigated by TG–DTG, DSC and IR techniques. It is shown that the decomposition process can be divided into 3 main stages and the first stage is the thermal decomposition reaction for HDC to dimethylhexane-1,6-diisocyanate (HDI). The main gaseous products of the decomposition are CO2 and CH3OH. ...