Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Chengzhi, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2019 v.379 pp. 120692
- anodes; aqueous solutions; decarboxylation; demethylation; electrochemistry; energy; humic acids; hydroxyl radicals; pH; reaction kinetics
- ... The kinetics and mechanisms of naproxen (NPX) degradation with the concentration of 20–200 μg/L were investigated by using reactive flow-through membrane anode. The electrochemical degradation of NPX followed pseudo-first-order reaction kinetics. The kinetic rate constant (k) of 0.649 min–1 and energy consumption (EEO) of 0.744 Wh/L were found under optimal conditions with the initial NPX concentr ...
- Zhou, Chengzhi, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2018 v.349 pp. 60-67
- brackish water; coastal water; estuaries; freshwater; half life; models; photolysis; pollutants; prediction; seawater; solar radiation; sulfamethoxazole; surface water; Yellow River
- ... Predicting photodegradation rate constants (k) of pollutants in water bodies is important for assessing their persistence and fate. This prediction used to be based on the k values determined under laboratory conditions that seldom consider underwater downward sunlight attenuation in the field. We studied a procedure to predict k taking the Yellow River estuary and two model chemicals (sulfamethox ...