Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Yun; Li, Jianhua; Shi, Huanhuan; Zhai, Li; Wang, Xing; Gao, Shixiang
- Journal of hazardous materials 2018 v.356 pp. 9-16
- public water supply, etc ; aquatic environment; enzymatic reactions; horseradish; molecular weight; organic matter; peroxidase; pollutants; researchers; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Ubiquitous natural organic matter (NOM) plays a crucial role in the peroxidase-mediated transformation of phenolic pollutants in aquatic environment. As a poorly defined polydispersed mixture of assorted organic substances with wide molecular weight (MW) distribution, NOM has far prevented researchers from finding out the primarily responsible components for the specific effect. In this work, MW f ...
- Ji, Xiyan; Li, Huimin; Zhang, Jibiao; Saiyin, Hexige; Zheng, Zheng
- Journal of hazardous materials 2019 v.365 pp. 483-493
- public water supply, etc ; Chlorella; DNA methylation; ammonium; chemical oxygen demand; municipal wastewater; nuclear genome; organic matter; orthophosphates; phosphorus; pollution control; stress tolerance; total nitrogen; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... In this study, the effects of nutrient and dissolved organic matter removal, stress resistance (DNA methylation), and the algae-bacteria dynamic ratio of algal-bacterial consortia in actual municipal wastewater were investigated. Results indicate that the presence of a Chlorella vulgaris-Bacillus licheniformis consortium had profound effects. The removal rates of total nitrogen, ammonium, orthopho ...