Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Ruigang; Wang, Yi; Wu, Ting; Xu, Xuefeng; Han, Zhenhai
- Journal of horticultural science & biotechnology 2018 v.93 no.4 pp. 347-355
- Arabidopsis thaliana; Malus domestica; apples; biotechnology; callus; cold treatment; flowers; fruits; gene overexpression; horticulture; leaves; malondialdehyde; oncogenes; onions; phylogeny; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; roots; salinity; salt stress; stress response; transcription factors; transcriptional activation; transgenic plants; yeasts
- ... MYB (v-myb avian myeloblastosis viral oncogene homolog) transcription factors (TFs) participate in the abiotic stress response in several plant species. In this study, we cloned and characterised MdMYB44 from apple (Malus domestica). Phylogenetic analysis showed that the MdMYB44 protein was highly homologous to Arabidopsis thaliana MYB44. In addition, MdMYB44 localised to the nuclei in transformed ...
- Cheng, Rui; Zhang, Hu Ping; Cheng, Yin Sheng; Wang, Ying Zhen; Wang, Guo Ming; Zhang, Shao Ling
- Journal of horticultural science & biotechnology 2018 v.93 no.4 pp. 366-376
- Malus domestica; Pyrus bretschneideri; biotechnology; chromosomes; exons; flowers; fruits; gene expression regulation; horticulture; introns; leaves; phylogeny; proteins; screening; seeds; stems; sugars; tissues; tonoplast
- ... In this study, we reported the identification, structural characteristics, phylogenetic, and expression patterns of 6 TMT genes (PbTMT1 to PbTMT6) in Pyrus bretschneideri. The 6 PbTMT genes were located on chromosomes 6, 5, 5, 10, 15, and 15, respectively. Analysis of the exons/introns revealed that all 6 genes contain the same exons and display a high degree of conservation with corresponding TMT ...