Jump to Main Content
- Bedbabis, Saida; Ferrara, Giuseppe
- Journal of horticultural science & biotechnology 2018 v.93 no.2 pp. 216-223
- Olea europaea; acidity; chlorophyll; free fatty acids; freshwater; leaves; lipid content; minerals; nutrients; olive oil; olives; stearic acid; tree fruits; wastewater; wastewater irrigation; Tunisia
- ... Water is one of the most limiting factors in agriculture, particularly in arid areas such as Tunisia. Olives are the most important tree fruit in the country and are cultivated over 1.6 million hectares. An olive grove of cv. Chemlali was irrigated either by using treated wastewater (TWW) or fresh water (FW) from 2002 to 2012. The aim of this 10-year study was to investigate the effects of irrigat ...
- Hurkan, Kaan; Sezer, Fatih; Ozbilen, Aslihan; Taskin, Kemal M.
- Journal of horticultural science & biotechnology 2018 v.93 no.6 pp. 644-651
- Olea europaea; biotechnology; clathrin; computer software; gene expression; genes; horticulture; leaves; mesocarp; olives; pedicel; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; tissues; ubiquitin-protein ligase
- ... Reference genes are essential for the normalisation of the expression data of quantitative real-time PCR for the purposes of validation. Although several reference genes have been validated for the olive, comprehensive analyses including an excessive number of candidate reference genes still require study in various olive tissue samples. In this work, a total of 40 candidate reference genes were t ...