Jump to Main Content
- Sønsteby, A.; Heide, O.M.
- Journal of horticultural science & biotechnology 2013 v.88 no.4 pp. 403-408
- Ribes nigrum, etc ; altitude; black currants; bud initiation; crossing; cultivars; early development; flowering; growing season; latitude; provenance; seasonal variation; shoots; Lapland; Norway; Poland; Russia; Scandinavia; Scotland; Sweden; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... Seasonal time-courses of flower bud initiation and differentiation were monitored during two growing seasons (2011 and 2012) in 19 black currant cultivars of distant geographic origin, grown in the field at a South Norwegian locality (60°40'N, 10°52'E; 250 m asl). For comparison, the time-courses of shoot elongation growth in 15 of the same cultivars were also monitored during the 2012 growing sea ...
- Sønsteby, A.; Heide, O. M.
- Journal of horticultural science & biotechnology 2011 v.86 no.2 pp. 120-127
- Ribes nigrum, etc ; abscission; autumn; biotechnology; black currants; cold storage; cultivars; flowering; fruiting; global warming; greenhouses; horticulture; latitude; leaves; photoperiod; solar radiation; temperature; Norway; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... cultivars of black currant (Ribes nigrum L.) were exposed to autumn temperatures of 9º, ...