Jump to Main Content
- Hatzilazarou, Stefanos; Kostas, Stefanos; Economou, Athanasios S.
- Journal of horticultural science & biotechnology 2019 v.94 no.4 pp. 441-447
- artificial seeds, etc ; Nerium oleander; acclimation; calcium chloride; clones; cold storage; encapsulation; explants; germination; greenhouses; indole butyric acid; liquids; micropropagation; shoot tips; sodium alginate; storage temperature; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... In this study, an efficient protocol for the regeneration of encapsulated explants of oleander (Nerium oleander L.) has been developed. Shoot tips and 1st nodal segments below the shoot tip, from in vitro-derived oleander microshoots, were encapsulated in 2.5% sodium alginate prepared in liquid MS sucrose-free nutrient medium and hardened in 50 mM of calcium chloride producing solid beads, uniform ...
- Joshi, M.; Dhar, U.; Manjkhola, S.
- Journal of horticultural science & biotechnology 2006 v.81 no.4 pp. 570-574
- artificial seeds, etc ; Selinum; in vitro culture; leaves; explants; somatic embryos; somatic embryogenesis; in vitro regeneration; culture media; 2,4-D; benzyladenine; indole butyric acid; sucrose; dose response; micropropagation; methodology; India; Show all 17 Subjects