Jump to Main Content
- Sønsteby, A.; Opstad, N.; Heide, O. M.
- Journal of horticultural science & biotechnology 2012 v.87 no.2 pp. 157-164
- Ribes nigrum, etc ; biotechnology; black currants; cultivars; flowering; growing season; horticulture; juveniles; photoperiod; summer; temperature; Norway; Russia; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Growth and flowering were studied in six black currant cultivars grown under natural photoperiodic conditions at Ås, Norway (59°40'N) at constant temperatures of 9°C, 15°C, or 21°C during an entire growing season (May to late- September). Growth cessation and floral initiation were advanced and promoted by increasing temperature in the cultivars ‘Öjebyn’, ‘Ben Tron’, ‘Kristin’, ‘Ben Hope’, and ...
- Sønsteby, A.; Heide, O. M.
- Journal of horticultural science & biotechnology 2011 v.86 no.2 pp. 120-127
- Ribes nigrum, etc ; abscission; autumn; biotechnology; black currants; cold storage; cultivars; flowering; fruiting; global warming; greenhouses; horticulture; latitude; leaves; photoperiod; solar radiation; temperature; Norway; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... cultivars of black currant (Ribes nigrum L.) were exposed to autumn temperatures of 9º, ...