Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Fei; Wang, Zongmin; Yang, Haibo; Di, Danyang; Zhao, Yong; Liang, Qiuhua
- Journal of hydrology 2020 v.585 pp. 124849
- El Nino; climate; drought; gravity; groundwater; monitoring; satellites; wavelet; China
- ... Traditional drought monitoring methods rely on ground station data, which are difficult to reflect large-scale dynamic drought information. Thus, Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment (GRACE) gravity satellite technology is applied to monitor and estimate drought, which can provide new data sources and measurement instruments for drought investigation. In this study, the GRACE groundwater drough ...
- Skardi, Mohammad Javad Emami; Kerachian, Reza; Abdolhay, Ali
- Journal of hydrology 2020 v.585 pp. 124757
- artificial intelligence; decision making; groundwater; metropolitan areas; simulation models; social behavior; social networks; stakeholders; wastewater; water management; water quality; water resources; watersheds
- ... Although economic and environmental considerations have been well integrated into water resources management, the social aspects have been usually neglected. Quantifying and embedding social attachments in the water resource management models are so challenging. In this paper, a novel approach is proposed to quantify and consider social attachments for water and wastewater allocation in urban area ...