Jump to Main Content
- Khosravi, Khabat; Shahabi, Himan; Pham, Binh Thai; Adamowski, Jan; Shirzadi, Ataollah; Pradhan, Biswajeet; Dou, Jie; Ly, Hai-Bang; Gróf, Gyula; Ho, Huu Loc; Hong, Haoyuan; Chapi, Kamran; Prakash, Indra
- Journal of hydrology 2019 v.573 pp. 311-323
- altitude, etc ; artificial intelligence; floods; graphs; humans; land use; models; multi-criteria decision making; normalized difference vegetation index; planning; prediction; rain; rivers; soil types; streams; watersheds; China; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Floods around the world are having devastating effects on human life and property. In this paper, three Multi-Criteria Decision-Making (MCDM) analysis techniques (VIKOR, TOPSIS and SAW), along with two machine learning methods (NBT and NB), were tested for their ability to model flood susceptibility in one of China’s most flood-prone areas, the Ningdu Catchment. Twelve flood conditioning factors w ...
- Sun, Wenchao; Wang, Yuanyuan; Fu, Yongshuo H.; Xue, Baolin; Wang, Guoqiang; Yu, Jingshan; Zuo, Depeng; Xu, Zongxue
- Journal of hydrology 2019 v.574 pp. 324-332
- altitude, etc ; arid zones; basins; data collection; dry environmental conditions; freshwater; growing season; normalized difference vegetation index; satellites; semiarid zones; spatial variation; temperature profiles; vegetation; water resources; watersheds; China; South Asia; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Changes in vegetation growth may influence the availability of water resources. Located on the Tibetan Plateau, the Yarlung Zangbo River Basin (YZRB) is a major freshwater source for Tibet, China and downstream South Asian countries, with high spatial heterogeneity in altitude and climate from the upstream to downstream regions. In this study, we combined satellite-based gridded datasets of the no ...