Jump to Main Content
- Tong, Ling, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of hydrology 2016 v.538 pp. 194-207
- arid zones; canopy; corn; eddy covariance; enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli; evapotranspiration; females; field experimentation; leaf area index; males; models; soil; China
- ... To estimate evapotranspiration (ET) of heterogeneous canopy of maize for seed production accurately, an ET model was developed based on effective resistance after field experiments were conducted from March to September in 2013 and 2014 in an arid region of northwest China. The effective resistance of maize including effective surface (rce) and aerodynamic (rae) resistance was estimated using diff ...
- Tong, Ling, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of hydrology 2016 v.543 pp. 450-461
- arid zones; corn; eddy covariance; evapotranspiration; hydrologic models; prediction; vineyards; China
- ... Using potential evapotranspiration (PET) to estimate crop actual evapotranspiration (AET) is a critical approach in hydrological models. However, which PET model performs best and can be used to predict crop AET over the entire growth season in arid regions still remains unclear. The six frequently-used PET models, i.e. Blaney-Criddle (BC), Hargreaves (HA), Priestley-Taylor (PT), Dalton (DA), Penm ...