Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Jianzhong, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of hydrology 2014 v.519 pp. 925-933
- algorithms; case studies; hydrologic models; leaves; prediction; rivers; watersheds
- ... Practice experience reveals that prediction interval is more reliable and informative compared to single simulation, as it indicates the precision of the forecast. However, traditional ways to implement the construction of prediction interval is very difficult. This paper proposed a novel method for constructing prediction interval based on a hydrological model ensemble. The excellent multi-object ...
- Zhou, Jianzhong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of hydrology 2014 v.511 pp. 242-253
- algorithms; case studies; hydrologic models; prediction; stream flow; water resources
- ... Traditional calibration of hydrological models is performed with a single objective function. Practical experience with the calibration of hydrologic models reveals that single objective functions are often inadequate to properly measure all of the characteristics of the hydrologic system. To circumvent this problem, in recent years, a lot of studies have looked into the automatic calibration of h ...