Jump to Main Content
- ZENG, Zhu; JIANG, Jun-jie; YU, Jie; MAO, Xiang-bing; YU, Bing; CHEN, Dai-wen
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2019 v.18 no.1 pp. 143-151
- Morus alba; antioxidant activity; average daily gain; backfat; blood serum; body weight; carcass weight; cooking quality; diet; dressing percentage; drip loss; finishing; glutathione peroxidase; growth performance; intramuscular fat; leaves; longissimus muscle; meat quality; messenger RNA; mulberries; myosin heavy chains; superoxide dismutase; swine
- ... The present study was conducted to evaluate the effect of dietary mulberry (Morus alba L.) leaves powder (MLP) supplementation on meat quality of finishing pigs. A total of 40 Duroc×Landrace×Yorkshire pigs (initial body weight of (40.5±0.63) kg) were randomly allotted into two treatments, fed either with control diet or 15% MLP diet for 85 d. The results showed that MLP diet decreased (P≤0.05) ave ...
- ZHOU, Ying; LI, Xiu-mei; ZHANG, Min-hong; FENG, Jing-hai
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2019 v.18 no.1 pp. 152-159
- ambient temperature; average daily gain; corticosterone; feed intake; growth performance; metabolites; relative humidity
- ... The present study aimed to investigate the effect of relative humidity (RH) at either acute or chronic moderate ambient temperature (Ta) on growth performance and droppings' corticosterone metabolites of broilers. Two experiments were conducted: effect of RH (35, 60 or 85%) on average daily feed intake (ADFI) and droppings' corticosterone metabolites at acute (1 d: 20–26 or 31–20°C, 26 or 31°C for ...