Jump to Main Content
- JI, Xiao-hao; WANG, Bao-liang; WANG, Xiao-di; SHI, Xiang-bin; LIU, Pei-pei; LIU, Feng-zhi; WANG, Hai-bo
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2019 v.18 no.1 pp. 70-82
- acids; alcohols; aldehydes; bags; biosynthesis; butyrates; color; ethyl acetate; genes; harvesting; ketones; moieties; odors; paper; table grapes; terpenoids; transcription (genetics); viticulture; volatile compounds
- ... This study investigated the influence of red, green, blue, and white paper bags on the free volatile compound development of Kyoho grape berries from green to harvest. Seven functional groups of volatiles were identified during the development of Kyoho grape berries including esters, aldehydes, alcohols, terpenes, ketones, acids, and hydrocarbons. Esters and aldehydes were abundant in Kyoho grape ...
- LIU, Wei-guo; Hussain, Sajad; LIU, Ting; ZOU, Jun-lin; REN, Meng-lu; ZHOU, Tao; LIU, Jiang; YANG, Feng; YANG, Wen-yu
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2019 v.18 no.1 pp. 43-53
- biosynthesis; cinnamyl alcohol dehydrogenase; continuous cropping; corn; cultivars; enzyme activity; field experimentation; intercropping; ligases; light intensity; lignin; lignin content; lodging; lodging resistance; peroxidase; phenylalanine ammonia-lyase; planting; seedlings; shade tolerance; soybeans; xylem
- ... Lodging is the most important constraint for soybean growth at seedling stage in maize-soybean relay strip intercropping system. In the field experiments, three soybean cultivars Nandou 032-4 (shade susceptible cultivar; B1), Jiuyuehuang (moderately shade tolerant cultivar; B2), and Nandou 12 (shade tolerant cultivar; B3) were used to evaluate the relationship between stem stress and lignin metabo ...