Jump to Main Content
- JI, Xiao-hao; WANG, Bao-liang; WANG, Xiao-di; SHI, Xiang-bin; LIU, Pei-pei; LIU, Feng-zhi; WANG, Hai-bo
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2019 v.18 no.1 pp. 70-82
- acids; alcohols; aldehydes; bags; biosynthesis; butyrates; color; ethyl acetate; genes; harvesting; ketones; moieties; odors; paper; table grapes; terpenoids; transcription (genetics); viticulture; volatile compounds
- ... This study investigated the influence of red, green, blue, and white paper bags on the free volatile compound development of Kyoho grape berries from green to harvest. Seven functional groups of volatiles were identified during the development of Kyoho grape berries including esters, aldehydes, alcohols, terpenes, ketones, acids, and hydrocarbons. Esters and aldehydes were abundant in Kyoho grape ...
- GUO, Hui-hui; WU, Jian-fei; CHEN, Cui-xia; WANG, Hong-mei; ZHAO, Yun-lei; ZHANG, Chao-jun; JIA, Yin-hua; LIU, Fang; NING, Tang-yuan; CHU, Zhao-hui; ZENG, Fan-chang
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2019 v.18 no.1 pp. 1-8
- Gossypium hirsutum; auxins; callus; cell culture; color; cotton; crops; genetic transformation; plant breeding; ploidy; somatic embryogenesis; staining; totipotency
- ... Somatic embryogenesis (SE) plays a vital role in genetic transformation and massive propagation of important agronomical and economical crops. Here, we conducted a systematic assessment of the morphological, cytochemical, and cytogenetical characteristics of six culture strains with various embryogenic/regenerative potential during SE process in cotton. Results indicated that the six cell culture ...