Jump to Main Content
- ZHOU, Liang; MU, Tai-hua; MA, Meng-mei; ZHANG, Ruo-fang; SUN, Qing-hua; XU, Yan-wen
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2019 v.18 no.1 pp. 231-245
- Solanum tuberosum; amino acids; antioxidant activity; ascorbic acid; breadmaking; breads; copper; crude protein; cultivars; food intake; lipid content; manganese; minerals; nutritive value; polyphenols; potato flour; potatoes; riboflavin; starch; thiamin; China
- ... Chemical composition (moisture, protein, starch, ash, fiber, fat), vitamins (vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B2), total polyphenol content, antioxidant capacity, minerals, and amino acid of 14 potato cultivars in China were evaluated. The results indicated that all parameters varied significantly among different potato cultivars. The total starch, crude protein and fat content ranged between 57.42– ...
- LIU, Wei-guo; Hussain, Sajad; LIU, Ting; ZOU, Jun-lin; REN, Meng-lu; ZHOU, Tao; LIU, Jiang; YANG, Feng; YANG, Wen-yu
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2019 v.18 no.1 pp. 43-53
- biosynthesis; cinnamyl alcohol dehydrogenase; continuous cropping; corn; cultivars; enzyme activity; field experimentation; intercropping; ligases; light intensity; lignin; lignin content; lodging; lodging resistance; peroxidase; phenylalanine ammonia-lyase; planting; seedlings; shade tolerance; soybeans; xylem
- ... Lodging is the most important constraint for soybean growth at seedling stage in maize-soybean relay strip intercropping system. In the field experiments, three soybean cultivars Nandou 032-4 (shade susceptible cultivar; B1), Jiuyuehuang (moderately shade tolerant cultivar; B2), and Nandou 12 (shade tolerant cultivar; B3) were used to evaluate the relationship between stem stress and lignin metabo ...