Jump to Main Content
- Gholamnezhad, Jalal
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2019 v.18 no.1 pp. 115-123
- Azadirachta indica; Botrytis cinerea; Lavandula; Mentha pulegium; Salvia; apples; beta-glucanase; catechol oxidase; disease control; disease severity; enzyme activity; fennel; fungicides; methanol; neem extracts; pathogens; peroxidase; phenylalanine ammonia-lyase; polyphenols; postharvest diseases; spore germination; storage conditions; thyme
- ... The efficacy of seven plant extracts (neem, fennel, lavender, thyme, pennyroyal, salvia and asafetida) in controlling postharvest of apple (caused by Botrytis cinerea) was evaluated in vitro and in vivo. In vitro, all plant extracts treatments inhibited spore germination. Inhibitory rates of pore germination was 17.41 and 20.83% for neem extract treatment (methanolic and aqueous extracts, respecti ...
- LIU, Wei-guo; Hussain, Sajad; LIU, Ting; ZOU, Jun-lin; REN, Meng-lu; ZHOU, Tao; LIU, Jiang; YANG, Feng; YANG, Wen-yu
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2019 v.18 no.1 pp. 43-53
- biosynthesis; cinnamyl alcohol dehydrogenase; continuous cropping; corn; cultivars; enzyme activity; field experimentation; intercropping; ligases; light intensity; lignin; lignin content; lodging; lodging resistance; peroxidase; phenylalanine ammonia-lyase; planting; seedlings; shade tolerance; soybeans; xylem
- ... Lodging is the most important constraint for soybean growth at seedling stage in maize-soybean relay strip intercropping system. In the field experiments, three soybean cultivars Nandou 032-4 (shade susceptible cultivar; B1), Jiuyuehuang (moderately shade tolerant cultivar; B2), and Nandou 12 (shade tolerant cultivar; B3) were used to evaluate the relationship between stem stress and lignin metabo ...