Jump to Main Content
- PEI, Guo-liang; GUO, Jun; WANG, Qin-hu; KANG, Zhen-sheng
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2019 v.18 no.1 pp. 96-107
- Agaricomycotina; Ascomycota; calmodulin; fungal proteins; genes; principal component analysis; protein kinases; proteome; tyrosine; yeasts
- ... Protein kinases play an important role in every aspect of cellular life. In this study, we systemically identified protein kinases from the predicted proteomes of 59 representative fungi from Ascomycota and Basidiomycota. Comparative analysis revealed that fungi from Ascomycota and Basidiomycota differed in the number and variety of protein kinases. Some groups of protein kinases, such as calmodul ...
- JI, Xiao-hao; WANG, Bao-liang; WANG, Xiao-di; SHI, Xiang-bin; LIU, Pei-pei; LIU, Feng-zhi; WANG, Hai-bo
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2019 v.18 no.1 pp. 70-82
- acids; alcohols; aldehydes; bags; biosynthesis; butyrates; color; ethyl acetate; genes; harvesting; ketones; moieties; odors; paper; table grapes; terpenoids; transcription (genetics); viticulture; volatile compounds
- ... This study investigated the influence of red, green, blue, and white paper bags on the free volatile compound development of Kyoho grape berries from green to harvest. Seven functional groups of volatiles were identified during the development of Kyoho grape berries including esters, aldehydes, alcohols, terpenes, ketones, acids, and hydrocarbons. Esters and aldehydes were abundant in Kyoho grape ...