Jump to Main Content
- HUANG, Chen-yang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2019 v.18 no.2 pp. 428-437
- Pleurotus pulmonarius; alpha,alpha-trehalose-phosphate synthase (UDP-forming); breeding; growth and development; heat shock response; heat stress; heat tolerance; lipid peroxidation; mushrooms; mycelium; phosphorylase; protective effect; temperature; trehalase; trehalose
- ... High temperature is one of the major abiotic stresses that limit edible mushroom growth and development. The understanding of physiological alterations in response to heat stress and the corresponding mechanisms involved is vital for the breeding of heat-resistant edible mushroom strains. Although trehalose functions as a protectant against abiotic stresses in fungi, the putative role of trehalose ...
- HUANG, Chen-yang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2019 v.18 no.3 pp. 580-589
- Agaricus bisporus; alleles; cultivars; genetic markers; intergenic DNA; loci; marker-assisted selection; microsatellite repeats; models; mushrooms; new variety; oligodeoxyribonucleotides; tissue culture; China
- ... Agaricus bisporus is one of the most widely cultivated mushrooms in the world. Commercial cultivars are usually phenotypically alike and easy to be copied by isolating tissue cultures. This brings great challenges to distinguish different cultivars and to protect new varieties. Thus, techniques for the accurate identification of cultivars are essentially required. In this study, we accurately iden ...