Jump to Main Content
- YANG, Da-wen; CHEN, He; LEI, Hui-min
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2013 v.12 no.8 pp. 1316-1329
- air temperature; climatic factors; cropland; crops; diurnal variation; ecosystems; energy; evapotranspiration; growing season; heat transfer; relative humidity; remote sensing; satellites; stomatal movement; vapor pressure; water management; China
- ... A key issue of applying remotely sensed data to estimate evapotranspiration (ET) for water management is extrapolating instantaneous latent heat flux (LE) at satellite over-passing time to daily ET total. At present, the most commonly used extrapolation methods have the same assumption that evaporative fraction (EF) can be treated as constant during daytime (so-called EF self-preservation). Howeve ...
- LI, Jie; JIANG, Sha; WANG, Bin; JIANG, Wei-wei; TANG, Yan-hong; DU, Ming-yuan; GU, Song
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2013 v.12 no.8 pp. 1396-1401
- Kobresia; alpine meadows; ecosystems; eddy covariance; energy flow; energy transfer; evapotranspiration; growing season; latitude; shrubs; solar radiation; steppes; summer; wetlands; China
- ... To understand the water and energy exchange on the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau, we explored the characteristics of evapotranspiration (ET) and energy fluxes from 2002 to 2005 over a Kobresia meadow ecosystem using the eddy covariance method. The ratio of annual ET to precipitation (P) of meadow ecosystem was about 60%, but varied greatly with the change of season from summer to winter. The annual ET/P ...