Jump to Main Content
- QIAN, Chun-lu; MI, Hong-bo; ZHAO, Yu-ying; HE, Zhi-ping; MAO, Lin-chun
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2013 v.12 no.8 pp. 1495-1500
- Cucumis sativus; ascorbate peroxidase; catalase; chilling injury; cold storage; cold stress; cold tolerance; cucumbers; electrolytes; flowering; fruits; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; glutathione dehydrogenase (ascorbate); malondialdehyde; maturity stage; monodehydroascorbate reductase (NADH); oxidative stress; peroxidase
- ... The gene expression patterns of antioxidative enzymes in cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.) fruits at four different maturity stages, immature (3-8 d after anthesis (DAA), mature (9-16 DAA), breaker (17-22 DAA), and yellow (35-40 DAA), were determined before and after cold storage at 2°C for 9 d and after subsequent rewarming at 20°C for 2 d. The electrolyte leakage and malondialdehyde content in cucum ...
- GAO, Feng; NIU, Yi-ding; HAO, Jin-feng; BADE, Rengui; ZHANG, Li-quan; HASI, Agula
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2013 v.12 no.8 pp. 1431-1440
- Cucumis melo; cell structures; clones; ethylene; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; horticultural crops; melons; metabolism; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; ripening; signal transduction; suppression subtractive hybridization; transcription (genetics); translation (genetics)
- ... Melon (Cucumis melo L.) is an important horticultural crop worldwide. Ethylene regulates the ripening process and affects the ripening rate. To screen genes that are differentially expressed at the burst of ethylene climacteric in melon fruit, we performed suppression subtractive hybridization (SSH) to generate forward and reverse libraries, for which we sequenced 439 and 445 clones, respectively. ...