Jump to Main Content
- LI, Jing-sheng; FU, Feng-ling; AN, Ming; ZHOU, Shu-feng; SHE, Yue-hui; LI, Wan-chen
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2013 v.12 no.8 pp. 1414-1422
- biochemical pathways; bioinformatics; computer software; corn; drought; drought tolerance; gene expression regulation; genes; inbred lines; metabolism; microRNA; microarray technology; physiological response; prediction; seedlings; signal transduction; transcription (genetics); water stress
- ... Drought is one of the major abiotic stresses that limit maize productivity. Apart from the principal transcriptional regulation, post-transcriptional regulation mediated by microRNAs appears to be the prevalent response of plants to abiotic stress. In this study, the differential expression of microRNAs in the previously evaluated drought-tolerant inbred lines R09 under drought stress was detected ...
- GAO, Feng; NIU, Yi-ding; HAO, Jin-feng; BADE, Rengui; ZHANG, Li-quan; HASI, Agula
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2013 v.12 no.8 pp. 1431-1440
- Cucumis melo; cell structures; clones; ethylene; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; horticultural crops; melons; metabolism; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; ripening; signal transduction; suppression subtractive hybridization; transcription (genetics); translation (genetics)
- ... Melon (Cucumis melo L.) is an important horticultural crop worldwide. Ethylene regulates the ripening process and affects the ripening rate. To screen genes that are differentially expressed at the burst of ethylene climacteric in melon fruit, we performed suppression subtractive hybridization (SSH) to generate forward and reverse libraries, for which we sequenced 439 and 445 clones, respectively. ...