Jump to Main Content
- YANG, Guang-xiao, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2015 v.14 no.3 pp. 438-452
- biosafety; breeding; genes; genetic engineering; genetic transformation; genetically modified organisms; genomics; methodology; wheat; China
- ... More than 20 years have passed since the first report on successful genetic transformation of wheat. With the establishment and improvement of transformation platform, great progresses have been made on wheat genetic transformation both on its fundamental and applied studies in China, especially driven by the National Major Project for Transgenic Organism Breeding, China, initiated in 2008. In thi ...
- YANG, Guang, et al. Show all 15 Authors
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2017 v.16 no.9 pp. 1900-1912
- agronomic traits; branching; chromosome mapping; crop yield; cultivars; epistasis; flowering date; genes; genetic background; genetic factors; loci; quantitative trait loci; single nucleotide polymorphism; soybeans
- ... Flowering time and branching type are important agronomic traits related to the adaptability and yield of soybean. Molecular bases for major flowering time or maturity loci, E1 to E4, have been identified. However, more flowering time genes in cultivars with different genetic backgrounds are needed to be mapped and cloned for a better understanding of flowering time regulation in soybean. In this ...