Jump to Main Content
- WEI, Hai-yan; CHEN, Zhi-feng; XING, Zhi-peng; ZHOU, Lei; LIU, Qiu-yuan; ZHANG, Zhen-zhen; JIANG, Yan; HU, Ya-jie; ZHU, Jin-yan; CUI, Pei-yuan; DAI, Qi-gen; ZHANG, Hong-cheng
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2018 v.17 no.10 pp. 2222-2234
- gliadin, etc ; Oryza sativa; amylopectin; amylose; cooking quality; cultivars; gels; globulins; glutenins; grain quality; grain yield; polymer-coated urea; protein content; rice; seeds; sulfur-coated urea; taste; tillering; urea; urea formaldehyde; viscosity; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... There is limited information about the influence of slow or controlled release fertilizer (S/CRF) on rice yield and quality. In this study, japonica rice cultivar Nanjing 9108 was used to study the effects of three different S/CRFs (polymer-coated urea (PCU), sulfur-coated urea (SCU), and urea formaldehyde (UF)) and two fertilization modes (both S/CRF and common urea (CU) as basal fertilizer, S/CR ...
- TAO, Zhi-qiang; WANG, De-mei; CHANG, Xu-hong; WANG, Yan-jie; YANG, Yu-shuang; ZHAO, Guang-cai
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2018 v.17 no.9 pp. 1979-1990
- gliadin, etc ; agricultural sciences; albumins; cultivars; filling period; flowering; globulins; glutamate-ammonia ligase; gluten; glutenins; grain quality; grain yield; heat stress; leaves; nitrate reductase; nutrition; protein content; soil; wheat; wheat flour; zinc; zinc fertilizers; China; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... Content of wheat flour proteins affects the quality of wheat flour. Zinc nutrition in wheat can change the protein content of the flour. The inconsistency and instability of wheat grain quality during grain filling while under high temperature stress (HTS) are major problems in the production of high quality wheat. At present, there is a lack of studies on zinc fertilizer and HTS effects on wheat ...