Jump to Main Content
- LIN, Rui-yi, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2019 v.18 no.5 pp. 1072-1079
- cell lines; cryptorchidism; embryo implantation; endometrium; genes; litter size; males; mice; mothers; piglets; progeny; reproductive performance; somatic cells; sows; transgenic animals
- ... Homeobox A10 (Hoxa10) gene is one of the most important candidate genes associated with the reproductive performance of humans and mice. Overexpression of Hoxa10 in mouse endometrium can increase litter size. Moreover, Hoxa10 plays a key role in regulating the embryo implantation of sows. This study aimed to generate transgenic pigs using Hoxa10 via somatic cell nuclear transfer (SCNT). We establi ...
- LIN, Rui-yi, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2016 v.15 no.6 pp. 1338-1344
- animal models; endometrium; estradiol; females; gene overexpression; genes; litter size; mice; progesterone; swine; transcription factors; transgenic animals
- ... Homeobox A10 (HOXA10) is a well-known transcription factor that plays an important role in directing endometrial differentiation and establishing the conditions required for implantation. Interestingly, the expression level of HOXA10 may be associated with litter size. To study the effects of the porcine HOXA10 promoter fragment on the expression of HOXA10 gene in vivo, we generated a transgenic m ...