Jump to Main Content
« Previous |
1 - 20 of 21
- Silva, M.S. de; Nachabe, M.H.; Simunek, J.; Carnahan, R.
- Journal of irrigation and drainage engineering 2008 v.134 no.2 pp. 167-174
- ground vegetation; highlands; pastures; riparian areas; roots; water uptake; evapotranspiration; humid zones; groundwater flow; hydrologic models; simulation models; wet season; dry season; seasonal variation; spatial variation; soil hydraulic properties; water table; air temperature; field experimentation; Florida
- Irmak, S.; Irmak, A.; Howell, T.A.; Martin, D.L.; Payero, J.O.; Copeland, K.S.
- Journal of irrigation and drainage engineering 2008 v.134 no.2 pp. 147
- evapotranspiration; dry environmental conditions; wet environmental conditions; climatic zones; alfalfa; grasses; reference standards; dormancy; growing season; seasonal variation; geographical variation; Arizona; Texas; California; Nebraska; Missouri; Florida
Alfalfa-reference evapotranspiration (ETr) values sometimes need to be converted to grass-reference ET (ETo), or vice versa, to enable crop coefficients developed for one reference surface to be used with the other. However, guidelines to make these conversions are lacking. The objectives of this study were to: (1) develop ETr to ETo ratios (Kr values) for different climatic regions for the growi ...