Jump to Main Content
- Beck, Alain, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of mass spectrometry 2016 v.51 no.2 pp. 150-158
- asparagine; aspartic acid; capillary zone electrophoresis; deamidation; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; ionization; isomerization; monoclonal antibodies; pH; post-translational modification; protein structure; synthetic peptides; temperature
- ... Amino acids residues are commonly submitted to various physicochemical modifications occurring at physiological pH and temperature. Post‐translational modifications (PTMs) require comprehensive characterization because of their major influence on protein structure and involvement in numerous in vivo process or signaling. Mass spectrometry (MS) has gradually become an analytical tool of choice to c ...
- Beck, Alain, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of mass spectrometry 2015 v.50 no.2 pp. 285-297
- antibodies; deuterium; dissociation; electron transfer; electrophoresis; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry
- ... The approval process for antibody biosimilars relies primarily on comprehensive analytical data to establish comparability and high similarity with the originator. Mass spectrometry (MS) in combination with liquid chromatography (LC) and electrophoretic methods are the corner stone for comparability and biosimilarity evaluation. In this special feature we report head‐to‐head comparison of trastuzu ...