Jump to Main Content
- Park, Jin Seul; Kim, Boram; Lee, Byong-Taek; ChoiThese authors contributed equally to this work., Jong Seob; Yim, Jin-Heong
- Journal of materials chemistry 2018 v.6 no.24 pp. 4082-4088
- electrical treatment, etc ; biocompatibility; brittleness; cell culture; cell viability; confocal microscopy; electrical resistance; modulus of elasticity; muscles; neurons; polymerization; polyurethanes; silica; thermoplastics; vapors; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... The inherent insolubility and brittleness of poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) (PEDOT) reduce its processability and practical applicability. Herein, we use in situ vapor phase polymerization (VPP) of 3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene (EDOT) on an oxidant-impregnated thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) matrix comprising a three-dimensional silica particle assembly to produce a soft, flexible, and conductive ...
- ZhouThese two authors contributed equally to this work., Wenhao; Lu, Ling; Chen, Dafu; Wang, Zhengao; Zhai, Jinxia; Wang, Renxian; Tan, Guoxing; Mao, Jianping; Yu, Peng; Ning, Chengyun
- Journal of materials chemistry 2018 v.6 no.19 pp. 3128-3135
- electrical treatment, etc ; antibacterial properties; bacterial infections; biocompatibility; bone formation; electrical properties; electrochemistry; extracellular matrix; micelles; microscopy; nanorods; polymers; pyrroles; synergism; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Conductive polymers (CPs) are frequently used as neural and osteogenic implants for signal recording and electrical stimulation due to their electroactive and good biocompatibility. However, these implants often fail due to bacterial infection. In this research, a novel nano-functionalized polypyrrole (PPy) with high surface potential was electrochemically developed to improve the antibacterial pr ...