Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Hang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry 2018 v.6 no.34 pp. 16556-16565
- Raman spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; cost effectiveness; electrical resistance; electron microscopy; electronics; fabrics; hysteresis; liquids; microstructure; rayon; tensile strength; thermal properties
- ... Electroconductive pen ink coated cuprammonium rayon (cupra) fabrics functioning as smart materials are prepared by decorating pen ink on the surface of the cupra fabrics (CFs) by applying a facile and simple dip-coating method. The microstructure of the resultant pen ink/cupra fabrics (PCFs) is investigated by field emission-scanning electron microscopy, Raman spectroscopy and X-ray diffraction me ...
- Zhao, Hang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry 2018 v.6 no.2 pp. 301-311
- biocompatibility; biodegradability; bone formation; carbonates; cell adhesion; coatings; contact angle; gelatin; hydrophilicity; hydroxyapatite; mineralization; orthopedics; roughness; surface roughness
- ... A PLTGA (poly l-lactide, trimethylene carbonate, glycolide) terpolymer possesses great potential for orthopedic applications due to its excellent biocompatibility and controllable biodegradability. However, the unfavorable surface conditions of bare PLTGA such as its poor hydrophilicity and smooth morphology impede its clinical applications, highlighting the need for tailored surface modifications ...