Jump to Main Content
- Fang, Jianhui, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2017 v.5 no.21 pp. 10722
- aerogels; anisotropy; graphene; phase transition
- ... Correction for ‘From anisotropic graphene aerogels to electron- and photo-driven phase change composites’ by Guangyong Li et al., J. Mater. Chem. A, 2016, 4, 17042–17049. ...
- Fang, Jianhui, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2017 v.5 no.15 pp. 7064-7071
- acetylcholinesterase; alloys; amino acids; carbaryl; catalytic activity; cholinesterase; electrochemistry; hydrolysis; insecticides; metal ions; nanocrystals; oxidation; poisoning
- ... The exploitation of AuₓRh₁₋ₓ alloy nanocrystals for specifically and directly identifying carbamate pesticides is reported for the first time and could be easily further developed to meet the specific needs of emergency intoxication cases. In this study, AuₓRh₁₋ₓ alloy nanocrystals with a tunable composition were synthesized and then employed for the electrocatalytic oxidation of carbamate pestici ...