Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Di, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2016 v.4 no.31 pp. 12098-12105
- X-ray diffraction; annealing; anodes; carbon; lithium batteries; nanoparticles; pyrolysis; scanning electron microscopy; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Novel branched carbon encapsulated MnS (MnS@C) nanochains were prepared by an in situ co-pyrolysis method. The morphology and structure of the MnS@C nanochains were mainly characterized by scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray diffraction (XRD) and high-resolution transmission electron microscopy (HRTEM). It was found that the prepared MnS@C nanochains possess interesting branched structures, ...
- Zhang, Di, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2016 v.4 no.17 pp. 6645-6652
- carbon nanotubes; cathodes; polymerization; solar cells; solar energy; sulfonates; transmittance
- ... Sulfonated carbon nanotubes (SCNTs) act as secondary polymerization templates for in situ preparation of poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene):polystyrene sulfonate (PEDOT:PSS). It essentially reduces the content of insulating PSS, instead of pre- or post-solvent processing, for a highly conductive PEDOT:PSS:SCNT composite electrode. The PEDOT:PSS:SCNT was characterized with regard to its composition, ...