Jump to Main Content
- Zheng, Wenhao, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2016 v.4 no.30 pp. 11821-11828
- absorption; electrodes; fullerene; light; light transmission; manufacturing; photons; polymers; reflectance; solar cells; transmittance
- ... In this article we report on a semitransparent polymer solar cell (STPSC) with polymer: fullerene blends sandwiched between a bottom one-dimensional photonic crystal (1DPC) and a top solution-processed highly conductive PEDOT:PSS electrode for light harvesting. The photoelectric parameters of STPSCs are characterized by the measurements of double-face optical transmittance, reflectance, absorption ...
- Fang, Wenhao, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2016 v.4 no.12 pp. 4380-4385
- aldehydes; catalysts; cellulose; emulsions; ethylene glycol; guar gum; hydrothermal carbonization
- ... One-pot hydrothermal carbonization of polysaccharides (i.e. guar gum or cellulose) with Aquivion® perfluorosulfonic superacid at 180 °C produced new amphiphilic Aquivion®–carbon composites. The materials stabilized dodecyl aldehyde/ethyleneglycol Pickering emulsions, and thus efficiently catalyzed the solvent-free biphasic acetalization reaction under moderate conditions with excellent reusability ...