Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Wenhao, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2015 v.3 no.27 pp. 14202-14209
- copper; cupric oxide; cuprous oxide; electrochemistry; electrodes; films (materials)
- ... Magnetron sputtered CuO thin films with a hierarchical structure and large specific surface were prepared, and their electrochemical properties and reaction characteristics as the Li-ion storage electrodes were investigated. The nanostructured CuO thin film showed a high capacity, good cycling stability and excellent rate performance and exhibited discharge capacities of 703 mA h g⁻¹ at 100 mA g⁻¹ ...
- Ren, Wenhao, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2015 v.3 no.39 pp. 19850-19856
- cathodes; crosslinking; electrochemistry; lithium batteries; polyethylene glycol; polyvinyl alcohol; thermogravimetry
- ... Structural and morphological control of the LiV₃O₈ material has a significant impact on its electrochemical performance. In order to obtain a favorable structure, a hierarchical LiV₃O₈ nanowire-in-network is designed and constructed by electrospinning through a polymer crosslinking strategy. The crosslinking effect between poly(vinyl alcohol) (PVA) and poly(ethylene oxide) (PEO) not only benefits ...