Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Jiangfeng, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2016 v.4 no.48 pp. 19095-19106
- adsorbents; adsorption; aluminum oxide; ambient pressure; biogas; carbon; carbon dioxide; carbonization; flue gas; methane; micropores; microscopy; nitrogen; surface area; texture
- ... We report a versatile fabrication method, detailed material characterization, pore architecture formation patterns, and surface functionality of MIL-100Al-derived porous carbons. Oxygen-doped porous carbons were prepared via carbonization of MIL-100Al, MIL-100Al/F127 composite, and MIL-100Al/KOH mixture. Microscopy tools showed different Al₂O₃ composite patterns and morphologies in the carbon part ...
- Yang, Jiangfeng, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2016 v.4 no.26 pp. 10345-10351
- adsorbents; adsorption; ammonia; coordination compounds; crystals; energy; liquids; pH; temperature; vapors; zinc
- ... A unique method for synthesizing a Zn(ii) complex Zn(INA)₂(H₂O)₄ (INA = isonicotinate) has been developed by kinetically controlled ammonia (NH₃) vapor diffusion at low temperatures without any external energy input. The pH gradient caused by ammonia diffusion from the gas phase to the liquid phase affords an appropriate environment for the rapid, catalytic-like growth of single crystals. This pro ...